When a general dentist recommends braces, you might naturally have a lot of questions and worries. How will you look with braces, how long will you have to wear them, and how will they affect your life?
The best way to get the answers you need is to come speak with us, but here are five things every teenager should know about Invisalign in Calgary:
1. Invisalign braces are nearly invisible. You’ll know they are on, but no one else has to. Often, teens and parents alike are amazed at the way our braces work in your mouth, making them almost impossible for others to see.
2. Invisalign treatments work very well. Although they are virtually invisible, they work just as well as traditional braces, straightening your teeth and giving you a beautiful smile gradually over time.
3. Using Invisalign is easy. Because generally there aren’t lots of long appointments, intensive maintenance, or other hassles to deal with, having your teeth straightened with Invisalign tends to be the easiest and most convenient way to get a great smile.
4. Invisalign lets you eat what you want. Since your Invisalign appliances are taken out at mealtimes, and you don’t have to worry about things getting stuck in metal braces, you are free to eat what you want. To understand how great that is, ask someone who had metal braces in the past.
5. Invisalign can keep your smile beautiful for decades. Once your Invisalign treatments have been completed, you’ll swap your braces for our retainer that’s worn at night. Using it, you can keep your smile perfect – painlessly and effortlessly – for decades to come.
If you want to know more about Invisalign in Calgary, how it works, and whether it’s the best option for you, have your parents talk to the dental team at Discover Dental today.