We posted for teens about Invisalign, but what about their parents? What sort of things do you need to know about these orthodontic treatments, especially if your child is asking you to consider them?
Naturally, the best way to learn about Invisalign in Calgary is to schedule an appointment with a member of the Discover Dental staff. To give you some quick answers, however, here are five things every parent should know about Invisalign in Calgary:
1. Invisalign is just as effective as traditional metal braces are. Parents sometimes mistakenly think that, because Invisalign braces aren’t as visible or painful, they must not be as effective. That’s simply not true – our treatments compare favorably to other types of orthodontics.
2. Invisalign represents a different kind of orthodontic technology. These aren’t the same old braces. Not only are they removable and invisible, but they can be easier on your child’s jaw, especially in cases of over- and under-bites.
3. Invisalign treatments tend to be more affordable than parents think. Obviously, lots of parents worry about paying for Invisalign in Calgary, but a number of options are available. Invisalign treatments are often covered under dental insurance plans, as well.
4. Invisalign braces can be more convenient for families and parents. Because your child will receive several sets of braces at a time, there are less frequent office visits, less time spent traveling to see the orthodontist, and fewer details for you and your teenager to keep track of.
5. Invisalign treatments make a great gift to your children. Getting Invisalign braces is a wonderful way to improve your child’s dental health and self-esteem. It can be a gift that will benefit them for the rest of their life.
Want to find out more about Invisalign in Calgary? Simply call or e-mail the Discover Dental office to set up a quick and easy consultation.